Thursday, January 6, 2011

Justin Bieber is full of lipstick on the cover of Vanity Fair

Justin Bieber este plin de ruj pe coperta Vanity Fair

Justin Bieber has started the new year in power with those pictures that depict him cuddle up with Selena Gomez .

A real carnage in the hearts of fans worldwide!

And for even more pain than it was on the cover of Vanity Fairmagazine, as if to deliberately twist the knife in the heart admiratoarelor.

In the February issue of the prestigious magazine, Justin reveals huge pressure on his shoulders to push him just 16 years due to his status as a world star, about how he lives his life in sight, even admits that it took the raft.

"I'm crazy, are jumping on the fix ... So my brain works. There are normal. I think different - my mind is in a continuous race. Are simply taken the raft. As best I think [artists] are likely. "

Move from new to 16 years who misses the raft? However, we appreciate the sincerity of the boy now, right?

But how not all go crazy?

"Of course, I think people just waiting to make a mistake so he can pounce on me ... There will always be haters ... I know I will not make a mistake that would have repercussions on my whole life, as many have done. I saw people taking too many bad decisions. It might be myself my worst enemy, but do not want to spoil everything. "

Fact is that Mouse has facilities in the attic, otherwise how is it that gives answers so lofty?

He has his moments of immaturity , but tend to think they are just for publicity for his personal enjoyment.

What do you think?

comments

0 Responses to "Justin Bieber is full of lipstick on the cover of Vanity Fair"

Post a Comment